Hello Ariel,

I have many questions about what I'm doing,
After making the necessary modifications to the tutorial says, I have to
compile. The compilation succeeds. Now my questions are:

How I can see the changes made?
What is the folder where I have to run to open sw and see the changes?

The tutorial is this:
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Tutorial_About