On 02/19/2013 05:36 PM, Kay Schenk wrote:
On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 2:18 PM, Michael Lam <mnsyl4...@verizon.net> wrote:

I am trying to update the build to use the latest source of HSQLDB but the
build is failing and I am not sure how to proceed. I already updated
main/external_deps.list as well as the makefile.mk and version.mk within
hsqldb.

I am getting the following and not sure where it is configured

dmake:  Error: -- `./unxlngx6.pro/misc/**c2a47e08e95cdff1dc9bb2f8dd73d5**
53-hsqldb_2_2_9.unpack<http://unxlngx6.pro/misc/c2a47e08e95cdff1dc9bb2f8dd73d553-hsqldb_2_2_9.unpack>'
not found, and can't be made

Any help would be most helpful.

Thanks
Michael

Michael --

Can you post your changed entry for

main/external_deps.list

maybe that would help troubleshoot this.

This is the updated portion

if (SOLAR_JAVA == TRUE)
    MD5 = c2a47e08e95cdff1dc9bb2f8dd73d553
    name = hsqldb-2.2.9.zip
URL1 = http://sourceforge.net/projects/hsqldb/files/hsqldb/hsqldb_2_2/hsqldb-2.2.9.zip/download
    URL2 = $(OOO_EXTRAS)$(MD5)-$(name)

For the makefile I updated the CONVERTFILES and PATCH_FILES variable to "". I tried to use Opengrok to locate where unpack is being created, I found main/solenv/inc/tg__ext.mk but that seems to be just using the variable defined in other files.