On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 12:18 PM, Roberto Galoppini <rgalopp...@geek.net> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 4:23 PM, Hans Zybura <hzyb...@zybura.com> wrote:
>
>> Don't forget extension developers, please! I do think they deserve to be a
>> group of their own. Difficult to count, though. ;-)

Good point.  The ecosystem of those making templates, extensions for
AOO, or writing books or offering consulting services, is important to
count.

> AOOE. Over 350 authors created over 700 extensions.
> AOOT. Over 700 authors created over 2500 templates.

Thanks.  I've started a wiki page for this "community census" and
added your numbers, as well as some others I've been able to find:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Size+of+Apache+OpenOffice+Community

I'd encourage anyone who has some other figures to add them to the
page.  Or, if you have an idea for something measurable, add that as
well.

-Rob