On 03/ 6/13 09:14 AM, James Lee wrote:
On 05/03/2013 18:24, Paul Gress wrote:
The only true Unix it runs on is Solaris, and only a pre-development version at
that.
I'm running the current 3.4.1 release on regular Solaris 10 u11. [No
"pre-development version" of AOO nor Solaris.]

Did you compile it yourself, the only version pre-compiled I can find is 3.4.0.
 I'd be happy to install a later version.

I compiled my own for Solaris 11 with CUPS, so all my printers show up.  I
haven't yet tried to compile a later version, my compiled version is 3.4.0 m1.
I'd really like to see what v4.0 has in store.

Paul