The periodic report to the Apache Board about the status of the OpenOffice project and community is due in about one month. You can find an initial draft of the April report at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/2013+Apr
but it is almost completely empty and not worth reading yet.

Remember that we have rarely used it this way so far, but the Board report is also an occasion to officially notify the Apache Board about our needs: the Board can decide how to allocate resources, but they need our input for that.

Seeing the many recent discussions about infrastructure (wiki, forum, buildbots, Pootle, domains, certificates...) I believe we should use the report to make a sort of "Infrastructure wishlist". The aim is to avoid annoying the Infrastructure staff and volunteers with requests; we should tell the Board what our priorities are, so that they can use these priorities in allocating resources.

So, feel free to discuss the "Infrastructure wishlist" here and I will then include it in https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/2013+Apr for consideration by the Apache Board (we will probably ask Infra to take a look too before sending).

Regards,
  Andrea.