On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 1:05 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton <orc...@apache.org> wrote:
> I have made this grant known to The Document Foundation and the
> LibreOffice project. The TDF notification appears at
> <http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/msg09424.html>.
>
> If any use of my contributions to LibreOffice by Apache Projects is
> questioned, you can cite this grant if applicable.

Hi Dennis,  You've sent several notes explaining your intent, in
different language, with varying explanations and amplifications.
Maybe it would help if we had a wiki page for such things and then
link to whatever statement you consider to be definitive?  Then we can
easily find it if it becomes relevant.  We could use the same page to
collect any other similar statements from others.

Regards,

-Rob