On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 10:03 AM, Fred Ollinger <folli...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't know where this is at, but I heard that people wanted this.
>
> So far, I have a spec file for dmake. I need to fix a few errors and
> warnings, but it does make an rpm which works.
>
> I'm keeping my work here:
>
> https://github.com/fredollinger/aooo-fedora-rawhide
>
> Next move is an rpm for esp.
>
> Then I'll move on to aooo.
>
> If this is pointless, please don't let me know. I want to learn to
> build rpms, etc.
>
> If there's something else that I can do which is just as easy, but
> more pressing, please let me know.
>
> sincerely,
>
> Fred

This is great to know really!

Would you mind if this information was added to our current Linux Building
information:

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO/Building_on_Linux

or maybe you could update some of the Fedora information when you get a
moment?

MzK

"Achieving happiness requires the right combination of Zen and Zin."