Am 03/24/2013 11:23 AM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
I've just added "Official Site" to the HTML "title" element in
http://www.openoffice.org/download/
(and to the test pages that may replace it for future releases) in the

Ah, right, there is still some work to do. Thanks for this little reminder. ;-) I think Eastern is quite nice to make some changes.

hope that this will make it easier to identify the official site for
people who use search engines.

If you believe that this change won't have the intended effect, or on
the contrary that "Official Site" should also be added to other sections
of our website, feel free to modify the pages accordingly.

It's good to point this out in the webpages to make it clear in the Google serach results.

However, when searching now it's already very good - even when Google has not yet optimized the search results:

http://www.google.de/search?q=openoffice+download+official

The first result is already our download page.

The next 3 results point to "www.openoffice.org" webpages and the sixth is the blog post with "How to Safely Download Apache OpenOffice".

Marcus