Gotcha.  Okay, grammar-weenie-ing...general sentence structure not touched.

"Well, is really difficult" -> "Well, it is really difficult"

"since the first moment has begun" -> "since the first moment it has begun"

"both natively portable or" -> "both natively portable and"

"by mean of X-Launcher" -> "by means of X-Launcher"

"different disk letters" ?-> "different drive letters"

"for only pure passion" ?-> "out of pure passion"

"has different job" -> "has a different job"

"The folders structure" -> "The folder structure"

"In the root of this structure" -> "At the root of this structure"

"the test and" -> "the testing and"

"both team members or forum users" -> "a team member or a forum user"

"Recent files are saved" -> "Recent files that are saved"

"into the launcher, allows" -> "into the launcher allows"

"present into the host" -> "present on the host"

"in which be executed" -> "in which to be executed"

"we answer to all users questions" -> "we respond to all users' questions"