On 08.04.2013 04:12, Yi Xuan Liu wrote:
Hi, all:

I recorded sidebar testing status in wiki.
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/Report/AOO4.0FeatureReport

I'll update this wiki page each week to track sidebar test.

Hi, thanks that you are helping with the sidebar.

Here are some comments and questions:

1. There is already a Wiki page for the sidebar: [1]
    There is even a section for the current QA status: [2]

Maybe we can include your QA status into the existing one?

2. There is not much context or explanation about the tests that have been made. Can you explain at least the six failures listed in section 3?

3. The choice of issues in section 4 (Sidebar Bugs Analysis) is unclear to me.
    a Half of the issues are already fixed
b Some of the issues are very old and where written long before the sidebar implementation began. c At least one issue (14887) is entirely unrelated. It describes a bug regarding the sidebar of our homepage.
    d Some issues listed in [2] are missing.

If you could cleanup your wiki page and add some explanations then it could be very helpful for the sidebar development work.

Thanks,
Andre

1: http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Sidebar
2: http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Sidebar#Known_Bugs_and_Enhancements