Am Dienstag, 9. April 2013 um 17:19 schrieb Alexandro Colorado:
> On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 10:08 AM, Sabhya Kaushal
> <sabhya007kaus...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> > dear Mr. Alexandro,
> >
> > I could not follow what you wanted to convey. Are the projects that I am
> > referring to being already taken up by other people?
> >

> I am just asking to the list for more information about the goal of the
> project. If it's going to be builted from scratch or is it going to be
> transfered. I learn about CMIS during the Fosdem talk about adding
> functionality to libreoffice, and now it seems this has been proposed in
> AOO.
> https://fosdem.org/2013/schedule/event/libreoffice_cmis/

This has nothing to do with the LO project and it should be obvious that we
can't use this code because of the license.

Cedric implemented all http requests from scratch using the curl lib. My idea
is to use the chemistry lib which can be seen as reference implementation for
CMIS.

@Sabyha, please feel free to ask any question here on the list.

Juergen