Hi,

tonight we had a build breaker in the windows build: a slot id that is used in SW had been removed in SVX. The reference in SW had also been removed, so this change should not be a problem. But the windows build is still not a full build. Therefore the old SW slot header files where used and the build broke.

There is an easy fix for situations like this: a clean build.

This may become important in the coming weeks when we have to fix some bugs in the sidebar (which is about to be merged back into trunk). The sidebar is implemented in several modules. Without a clean windows build we will run into build breakers very regularly.

As I see it, we have a real problem here.

Regards,
Andre