Hi,
I am a sophomore, pursuing Computer Science and Engineering in the Indian
Institute of Technology Delhi. I have been using OpenOffice for a while now
and I find this project very interesting. I have very good Java and C++
programming skills and done several projects. I have also, already
developed a couple of trial plugins and I am very comfortable with the
same. Also, I use Eclipse as my IDE for work and hence familiar with its
plugins and APIs.
I also looked into the plugin for Netbeans and developing a better plugin
for Eclipse will be a great thing.  The applications of the same are
several. Also, I am trying to get more familiar with plugin that is already
there for Netbeans. Any other pointers would be appreciated. Also wanted to
know if this is a part of GSOC'13 ?
Thanks