Claudio Filho wrote:
I remember that some time ago started a discuss about the change of
binary name "soffice" (and its others names - scalc, sdraw, etc) by
other that not *s*office, and I not remember the "final of  this
novel".

It is a fact that "soffice" has been outdated for about 10 years. But previous discussions on the topics showed that, while it would be feasible to rename the alias, there are documented procedures that still rely on the name "soffice" when they must launch/connect to OpenOffice. I can't be more precise at the moment, but if you need further details I may dig a bit.

Regards,
  Andrea.