On 4/24/13, Rajath Shashidhara <rajaths.raja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please review my application and help me complete timeline in my
> application.

Some notes, database format is odb not odf.

There is already a Gdrive extension, should check it out:
http://code.google.com/p/ooo2gd/

OpenOffice also supports somewhat querky use of importing spreadsheet
as datasources. I am interested into learning the user case for this
wizard.

Regards.

--
Alexandro Colorado