Hey everybody,

Just wondering if it is possible (If it isn't too late?) to include a
transliterator in the next Writer for AOO?

An earlier suggestion to use auto correct didn't work as planned, it would
make a big difference in the way translators do their word processing.

I have created in Visual Basic a notepad that converts roman orthography
into Inuktitut syllabics, and was able to provide the same syllabics to a
Firefox developer who already has an add-on that does the same thing in any
field that firefox can view, and for Thunderbird email, developed in Java I
think?

No other word processor that I know of does this, Microsoft has one, but,
it isn't an orthography to syllabic converter, you have to hold down a key
and map your keyboard with stickers that show you where your syllabics are.

I'm not pro in developing codes, not fluent in other programming languages,
if this is possible, I can provide the syllabic charts and their roman
orthography, and what we type to get that one syllabic letter?

I thank all in advance.

Andrew Tagak Jr.