On 30/04/2013 Guy Waterval wrote:
2 fr tutorials, second version, date : 26.04.13
> www.softenpoche.com/aoo/OpenOffice_260413.pdf
> www.softenpoche.com/aoo/impress_260413.pdf

Hi Guy, this is very good stuff as usual. If you can suggest the precise place and wording (in French) to insert them somewhere under http://www.openoffice.org/fr/Documentation/ we can upload them there (or do you prefer to wait for the final version? They already look quite nice).

General introduction to Apache OpenOfficeTM and the forks OOo4Kids and
OOoLight produced by educoo.org.

Are those "forks" or "derivative products"? I'd prefer to use the latter, which is probably more accurate (documentation, at least, is flowing back to OpenOffice, and http://wiki.ooo4kids.org says that "Everything is made with the idea to contribute back to Apache OpenOffice Project"); this is a detail that matters, so I'd rather use "derivative products" in this case.

Regards,
  Andrea.