Confirmed on:
AOO400m1(Build:9700)
2013-05-03 07:08:08 (Fri, 03 May 2013) - Linux x86_64
Ubuntu 13.04 (64bit)

Highlight color is displayed in Draw, Calc and Impress.

Hagar

Le 06/05/2013 14:17, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann a écrit :

Hi,

while investigating issue 122047 I figured out that the sidebar panels which
contains controls which are hidden/shown/enabled/disabled in certain contexts
are not reflecting the context dependency under Linux.
These are the Text property panel, the Paragraph property panel and the
Position and Size panel.
Example working under Windows, but not under Linux in my environments:
In the Text property panel the highlight color control should be hidden in
Calc, Draw and Impress. This is not the case under Linux - at least in my
environments.

Can somebody please confirm my observation?

Thanks in advance, Oliver.