On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 11:18 PM, Donald Whytock <dwhyt...@apache.org> wrote:
> Thinking of how best to put AOO on a DVD, I looked at the downloads
> available at Sourceforge.

You might want to look at what Drew did back with AOO 3.4.0 with his
CD.  He might have some ideas on what worked well, or what didn't.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/lorepo/files/AOO34/

My impression was that users preferred the full localized installs,
since it was one less step for them to do.

-Rob