RGB ES wrote:
2013/5/7 Rob Weir
I wonder if we could consider an extension that would
track what users do at an aggregate level, e.g., how many times they
use menu X, dialog Y, toolbar icon Z, and report that.  The most-used
tasks not already on the sidebar would be good candidates.
There was something like that bundled on OOo during Sun/Oracle days. I
cannot remember the name right now, but was something like "enhancement
program".

It's this one:
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/User_Experience/OpenOffice.org_User_Feedback_Extension

Graphic representation and data, for example, here:
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Tracking_results
(for example, "Open" and "Save" are generally considered to have the same dignity, but numbers show, and it's reasonable if you think about it, that "Save" is clicked 15 times more than "Open").

Regards,
  Andrea.