Hi,

For some fields in the panels of the sidebar I see a new help-id. For example the drop-down-list for the line style has got the help-id SVX_HID_PROPERTYPANEL_LINE_TBX_STYLE. But the same list has already the help-id .uno:XLineStyle for the field in the classical toolbar and the help-id RID_SVXPAGE_LINE:LB:LINE_STYLE in the classical line property dialog.

Is there a reason for different help-ids?

I can map the new help-id to the existing help text, but I'm not sure whether I should do it. Or is it possible and better to use only one help-id?

Kind regards
Regina