Hi.

I have now been trying for some time to get git-svn working.

Can someone help me getting it to work, by giving me the n-instructions I
need (maybe we should make a wiki page).

I want to be able to commit locally with my smaller changes, and in svn
everytime I have something that works. git-svn should be able to do that.
But it seems it does not like:
- merge from trunk (which I of course need from time to time)
- seeing trunk and branch/l10n as 2 different branches on my disk

I am obviously doing something wrong, so please let me hear how are you
getting it to work ?

Currently I have trunk and branches/l10n on my disk as one big "svn co" on
ubuntu 12.04

Thanks in advance for your help.

rgds
jan I.