On 5/23/2013 5:29 PM, Andrew Rist wrote:

On 5/23/2013 3:52 PM, Marcus (OOo) wrote:
I don't if it's really to late for finding a handy name for the
biggest new feature in AOO. This has to be defined by others. :-)

However, if we have some time, I have to say that "SuperPanel" or
"SmartPanel" are good proposals
and possibly "SmartBar"   (or is that a snack food?)
what can be done by this UI element:

Use the panel to do you work in a super smart and super fast way. It's
better to discover your tools and styles in a single location than to
poke for them in every toolbox and dialog.

My 2 ct.

Marcus