Hi

I found a (good!) tutorial[1] (in portuguese) where shows about how
put LibO in a browser using a resource of GTK. There, the author
explain that the "insight" was to use a custom build with options
"--enable-x11-backend --enable-broadway-backend". After, export some
variables:

  $ export SAL_USE_VCLPLUGIN=gtk3
  $ export GDK_BACKEND=broadway
  $ export BROADWAY_DISPLAY=8080**

and at final, call the apps:

  $ soffice --writer
  $ soffice --calc
  $ soffice --draw
  $ soffice --impress
  $ soffice --base
  $ soffice --math
  $ soffice --global
  $ soffice --web

Each app will open in a different port starting from 8080, e.g., only
need enter in your web browser at localhost:808[0|1|2|...] for each
app.

I see in the Oliver's presentation[2] about the work of Jian and Fan,
with a different approach, where they convert(?) the interface to XML
and html5. IMHO, this is the best approach, but the use of GTK is
other option to play. ;-)

So, my question is: do we have a build with this options? Is possible
to try it? I ask because my build is broke.

[1]http://www.dicas-l.com.br/arquivo/libreoffice_em_nuvem_crie_seu_servidor_web_office.php#.UaSsqedQh-4
[2]http://www.slideshare.net/pescetti/cloud-apache-openoffice-based-on-html5

Best,
Claudio