On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 3:58 PM, Donald Whytock <dwhyt...@apache.org> wrote:
> On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 3:04 PM, Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Description is: "Issues related to NOTICE, LICENSE files, trademarks
>> or similar legal or policy requirements."
>>

> Is this specifically issues internal to AOO?  As opposed to reports of
> trademark abuse or requests for approval of trademark use?

For issues related to the product itself.  So on the trademark side
that would be quite narrow, e.g., a trademark statement in the About
box, and maybe recognition of 3rd party trademarks in printed
materials, e.g., "Microsoft Windows".

For permission on using trademarks and logos the process is to send
the request to the private mailing list:
http://openoffice.apache.org/trademarks.html

We're not currently tracking such requests in BZ.

-Rob