On 6/5/13 10:07 AM, Rajath Shashidhara wrote:
> Ok. I'll document the milestones.

Hi Rajath,

I started to look in your code...

Just some ideas
- you can create a further project, a NetBeans Modules - Library Wrapper
Module. In this project you add all Chemistry related jars.
- your CMIS project get a new dependency to the new ChemistryWrapper
project. I hope the plugin will include the jar later on when the oxt is
packaged
- your UCB.xcu config file is in a flat hierarchy "../registry/UCB.xcu".
I personally always prefer a structure similar to the config path. Means
".../registry/data/org/openoffice/ucb/ContentProvider.xcu". But is not
important as long as it doesn't conflict.
- your package structure is currently "apache.ooffice.gsoc.cmisucp.ucp".
I would suggest that you change it to something that we can and want use
later on when we integrate the code in our repo. I suggest something like

"org.apache.aoo.ucp.cmis" or
"org.openoffice.ucp.cmis"

- please add an Apache license header to all files
/**************************************************************
 *
 * Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
 * or more contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file
 * distributed with this work for additional information
 * regarding copyright ownership.  The ASF licenses this file
 * to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
 * "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance
 * with the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at
 *
 *   http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
 *
 * Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
 * software distributed under the License is distributed on an
 * "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY
 * KIND, either express or implied.  See the License for the
 * specific language governing permissions and limitations
 * under the License.
 *
 *************************************************************/

Hint: the NetBeans plugin provides a code template "oohd" that can be
used by typing oohd in a new line and press tab to expand. disadvantage
it is not yet changed to the ALv2 header :-( You can change it once in
your environment under Options -> Editor -> Code Templates -> oohd

There is at least one more useful code template -> urqi, it expand to
UnoRuntime.queryInterface

You use it by typing urqi -> and press tab -> in the expanded code you
can type the interface name and the code is changed accordingly. But
here as well it works ont 100% in my NB 7.2.1

It seems that the NB plugin needs more cleanup and polishing

More feedback later...

Juergen