On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 10:31 PM, Samer Mansour <samer...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Congrats Chris!
>
> Ok girls and guys, I've already made a dent in documenting where the logo
> appears in the different sections:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO4+-+Application+And+Launcher

Good.

> I don't have sizes, but I want to review those sections and document new
> sizes with some wireframes what it would look like.
> Some of the layout could use some polishing which I could help with.

We need some help from the developers to identify where in the source
tree this lives.

> I could generate the smaller images, fav icons, etc. once we have the SVG.
> I could check out and in changes, both code and resource files like images.

I've checked in Chris's logo source files here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/ooo-site/trunk/content/marketing/art/galleries/logos/aoo-working/

As the name suggests, this is a working folder for now, until we
figure out what we're doing.  Note: you'll need to download and
install the Source Sans Pro font if you have not done that already.

Regards,

-Rob