On 06/06/2013 Rob Weir wrote:
https://blogs.apache.org/preview/OOo/?previewEntry=when_will_openoffice_version_x
Since we get this question frequently, I thought it would be good to
have a canonical response we can point people to.

It's good but I'd add pointers so that people who want to get involved can do so.

It is time to give more visibility to development snapshots, for example: a link to https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds#DevelopmentSnapshotBuilds-AOOSnapshotfullsets would help in getting more feedback. Or a link to any QA resource leading to it. We don't want to make them too visible since they are unofficial, but hiding them too much does not help either, especially when the release comes closer.

Same for translations. It would be good to include a link to
http://openoffice.apache.org/translate.html

Regards,
  Andrea.