On 08/06/2013 RGB ES wrote:
At this point, I think we all agree that we have a bit of a license mess
that needs to be fixed in order to clarify the documentation project. So
here is one possible idea:

1- Move the current /Documentation page to /Documentation-OLD or
/Documentation-LEGACY(1), indicating at the begining that the content is
outdated
2- Create a new "portal" page on the old url with the characteristic
described bellow

This could work. But I'm tired of seeing "Legacy" notices everywhere. I'd prefer to call the "legacy" stuff "Documentation-3" or something related to version 3. And "new" stuff should not be "Documentation-AOO" but simply "Documentation". Apache OpenOffice is not a guest on the wiki, it is the main subject of the wiki, so it is redundant to say in the title that wiki pages discuss Apache OpenOffice.

Regards,
  Andrea.