2013/6/9 Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>

> On 08/06/2013 RGB ES wrote:
>
>> At this point, I think we all agree that we have a bit of a license mess
>> that needs to be fixed in order to clarify the documentation project. So
>> here is one possible idea:
>>
>> 1- Move the current /Documentation page to /Documentation-OLD or
>> /Documentation-LEGACY(1), indicating at the begining that the content is
>> outdated
>> 2- Create a new "portal" page on the old url with the characteristic
>> described bellow
>>

> This could work. But I'm tired of seeing "Legacy" notices everywhere. I'd
> prefer to call the "legacy" stuff "Documentation-3" or something related to
> version 3.

Agree. Calling it Documentation-3 is perfect.

> And "new" stuff should not be "Documentation-AOO" but simply
> "Documentation".

Sure, that was the original idea. I just mentioned Documentation-AOO as a
transitional page where we can work without hurry, and then move the pages
to their right positions.

>From Tuesday I'll start to work on the Draw guide, someone that can help me
with the portal page? I can do it myself, of course, but only on a couple
of weeks.

Regards
Ricardo