Hi Alexandro,

I just installed OpenOffice.Org 3.4.1 on my Win8 and I am successfully able
to see the icon for Openoffice.org 3.4.1 in "Programs and Features" item
under "Control Panel ".

Also, I can see 6 to 7 icons of OpenOffice Application in "All Apps" in
Metro UI.

PS: I downloaded the installer from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/?source=dlp

Regards,