Cale Sommers wrote:
I have been trying to create an account on the Apache OpenOffice
Wiki, but everytime I try I get an Error message about Incorrect or
missing confirmation code. I've been trying for the past few days and
it's the same thing. Any idea what I should do?

Hi Cale, I'm forwarding your request to the dev list (Cale is not subscribed, remember to use "Reply All").

To the list: do we have any known browser/plugin compatibility information? Cale needs to register for the wiki in order to help with documentation.

Regards,
  Andrea.