Hi,

There is indeed a Robert2 user with that mail, registered on Sat Jun 29, 2013
11:24 am (Europe, Paris time).

If there is a problem with the forgotten password link, let me know.

Hagar

Le 29/06/2013 13:36, Andrea Pescetti a écrit :

Robert wrote:
Yesterday, I tried to register on the OpenOffice.org Writer Forum. My
Forum registration was refused for the reason that my email address was
“not valid”. I used “crockett151...@hotmail.com” as my email address.

I tried starting a new registration in the forum at
http://forum.openoffice.org/en
with that e-mail address (it's the only way to test) and the Forum refused it
because the address is already in use.

So it seems that you are already registered and that you need to use the links
at
http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/ucp.php?mode=login
if you forgot your password or need the verification e-mail to be resent.

By the way, I am sending this message to you because I could not see any
way to contact the Admin of the OpenOffice.org Writer Forum

The dev list is OK for these issues.

Regards,
   Andrea.