On 7/1/13 5:29 PM, Rajath Shashidhara wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm thinking of adding "checkin" and "checkout" as ucp commands.
>
> Is it permitted to add my own ucb commands?

sure and it make sense of course but you focus on a simple open and save
of documents first.

Sorry I have found the time today to look in the code because of too
many translation updates for the release.

Your focus for now should be to be able to use the office internal file
open dialog and browse your CMIS store and open and save files from
there. Or to store new files into this CMIS store.

Juergen