Hi,

On 01.07.2013 21:34, Raphael Bircher wrote:
Hi at all

Can sameone confirm this bug

1) Open a Calc sheet
2) Make a Diagram
3) Select the diagram and copy it
4) Open a Draw document
5) paste

your description does not match your subject:
- subject talks about copy/paste into writer
- description talks about paste into draw

Result: you have only the grid but not the valuas

Works with 3.4.1, broken with the latest dev snapshot from 4.0

It looks like that you are not using the latest snapshot and your tests were not correct.

I reproduced the defect in AOO 3.4.1 on Windows - as another community member.
I reproduced the defect in AOO 4.0 snapshot, Rev. 1479897 on Windows.
I did _not_ reproduce the defect in latest AOO 4.0 snapshot, Rev. 1496831 on Windows - as another community member.

System MacOS X 10.7. but I expect this is a crossplatform bug.

Yes, it _was_ a crossplatform bug.

Best regards, Oliver.