Hi,

I would like to propose a little improvement to the way toolbars are displayed in sidebar panels. At the moment toolbars are displayed with a gradient in the background but no border [1]. I would like to add a subtle border to make the toolbars better recognizable [2].

The two images show screenshots made on Linux Ubuntu 13.04 with standard Ambiance theme (far left), MacOS X 10.7.5 with standard theme (center) and Windows 7 with standard theme (far right). Note that the screenshot also show different languages: English en-US (far left), German de (center) and Finnish fi (far right).

With the proposed borders around toolbars: [1]
Without borders: [2]

The change itself is harmless, a simple exchange of color values in sfx/source/sidebar/Theme.cxx

Best regards,
Andre

[1] http://people.apache.org/~af/images/sidebar-theme-LMW-old.png
[2] http://people.apache.org/~af/images/sidebar-theme-LMW-new.png