Hello Open Office Developers:
Good morning:
I hope this eMail finds you well.  My name is David Ashelman and I have
bachelor degrees in computer information systems and mathematics.
I really believe your software is very robust and extremely reliable.

I have a lot of experience writing MSI database application setups also
teaching computer theory to new MSI crafters.  If I can help, then let me
know how I can improve your already remarkable software.

Since 1996, I've been a network administrator, a software design support
engineer, an InstallShield technical trainer, a software Release/Build
technician, a Windows migration consultant, and an application packaging
engineer.

I have good technical skills and experience with people and software
engineering.
* Two (2) Technical College Degrees (Computer Information Systems + Math)
* Four (4) years of experience employed by the corporation Flexera, who
made AdminStudio. I was responsible for supporting and training users of
that software (Flexera Admin Studio)

* I worked at InstallShield from 1999 - 2003 the time when software
packaging began

>From 2000-2003, I taught software application packaging, software design
Best Practices, and Windows migration around the United States, Canada, &
Great Brittan while working for Flexera, Macro Vision, or InstallShield.

 During that time, I saw how very difficult understanding software builds,
releasing, and installs was for certain software application developers.
So, instead of simply reciting the InstallShield product examples, I wrote
a book illuminating and shedding light on hard to grasp concepts and how to
best handle those concepts in computer data transfer. Multiple
illustrations and mathematical proofs and equations explain everything you
need to know to make great software and application installations.

* Fourteen (14) years software build/release, software installation
authoring, application packaging engineering, & Windows migrations

>From 2003-13 I have been around the United States meeting great people,
solving complex Windows migrations, solving software application packaging
projects, creating software build releases, and authored multi-platform
software installations.

 With a little luck, hopefully we can work together. I’d like to help you
improve your software solutions.  Your future is bright.

Kind regards

David W. Ashelman