Am 07/15/2013 06:48 PM, schrieb Roberto Galoppini:
2013/7/15 Jürgen Schmidt<jogischm...@gmail.com>

Hi,

the upload is finished already. We agreed on a structure to separate the
binaries from the src release and make the binaries available in a
special directory for Sourceforge.

There is a 4.0.0 "staged" folder set up which is good (
https://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.0.0/)   But
the only files uploaded are some "de" binaries have been uploaded at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.0.0/binaries/de/
Those are ok, but there are no other files uploaded to SF yet for 4.0.

I've created them for testing purpose only.

Is anyone working on uploading all the reaming files?

I would expect that there is an automatism to grep the files from the Apache Dist folder(s). Was this not the way how it was done for 3.4.x?

Marcus

dist/openoffice/4.0.0/source    ->  contains the src release +
signatures/checksum/hashes

dist/openoffoce/4.0.0/binaries  ->  contains the
signatures/checksum/hashes only. For security reasons we keep them on
the Apache dist folder and provide them from there as in the past.

dist/externaldist/openoffice/4.0.0/binaries  ->  contains all the
binaries (SDK, full install, lang packs) + signatures/checkssum/hashes

A complete file list can be found under

http://people.apache.org/~jsc/aoo40_dist_files.txt
http://people.apache.org/~jsc/aoo40_external_dist_files.txt

rsync Url: rsync.apache.org::apache-dist-external

If you have further questions please let me know.

Juergen