On Jul 20, 2013, at 5:10 PM, Marcus (OOo) wrote:

> Am 07/20/2013 12:45 PM, schrieb Marcus (OOo):
>> Here a little update what I can see:
>>
>> 1.
>> https://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.0.0/binaries/
>>
>> The builds seem to be completely received on SourceForge. So, for me
>> it's done.
>>
>> 2.
>> http://www.apache.org/dist/
>>
>> No "openoffice" directory and therefore no binary and source builds.
>> Maybe Juergen and Infra are still working on this. I'll look again today
>> evening/tomorrow morning (European timezone).
>
> This is unchanged.

There is a thread on the infrastructure ML that includes Juergen about this.
Apparently it is there, but not there. This may have something to do with
apache mirroring between US and Europe. I would suggest that you go on IRC
#asfinfra and ask about this situation and not assume one way or another.

Thanks,
Dave