Am 07/21/2013 05:50 PM, schrieb Rob Weir:
On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 11:36 AM, Marcus (OOo)<marcus.m...@wtnet.de>  wrote:
Am 07/21/2013 05:09 PM, schrieb Marcus (OOo):

Am 07/21/2013 04:18 PM, schrieb Rob Weir:

https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/

Scroll down and on the right sidebar there is the old AOO logo. I'd
like to replace it with the new one. I don't see any way to access it
from what I can access with editors rights.

Does anyone know if blog admins have a way to update this? Or will we
need to go to Infra for this?

(The image also links to our old incubator URL. That should be changed
as well)

Yes, I can edit the link and image. Just give me the URL to the correct
graphic and I will do it.

Is this the latest and greatest?

http://www.openoffice.org/images/AOO_logos/AOO4_logo_cropped.png

If that is the right size, then that might work.  But the blog site
does not have a while background.  So let's see if that PNG works
well.

Yes, it's a transparent PNG with 100px x 71px and it looks good.

Marcus