On 2013/07/20 06:26, Juergen Schmidt said:
> Am Freitag, 19. Juli 2013 um 19:46 schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
>> Dave Fisher wrote:

    Hmm... ^^;  I did not notice this following discussion.

    I suppose we are counting the votes, not the comments after the
votes.  That is, whether I comment as "for the release blocker #NNNN" or
"for missing the Traditional Chinese version" or "bc'z I'm krazzzzzzzy"
is irrelevant to my vote.  The interpretation of the comments belong to
the [DISCUSS] thread, not to this [VOTE] thread.

    So please still count me as -1, although this does not affect the
result of the votes.  I have to present my position as a member of our
local community.

    Nevertheless, this release is great!  It's really pity for me not
able to involve in the process of this release.  Thanks to Juergen and
everybody on your hard work on this release.