Am 07/24/2013 01:09 AM, schrieb Marcus (OOo):
Am 07/23/2013 11:06 PM, schrieb Kazunari Hirano:
Hi Marcus,

Thanks.

Can you tell us when your works are done?
I would like to check our site, http://www.openoffice.org/ja/

Japanese has its own download webpage. So, I've just exchanged the old
3.4.1 download links with 4.0.0. And fixed some obvious outdated links.

Feel free to test. :-)

Sorry, of course still in the staging area. You can find the updated webpages here:

http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/ja/index.html
http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/ja/download/index.html

Marcus

However, I really suggest to do a general update as some links (and
therefore also content ?) are still from the old OOo project.

Marcus

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 5:53 AM, Marcus (OOo)<marcus.m...@wtnet.de>