Am 07/24/2013 01:42 AM, schrieb Marcus (OOo):
Am 07/24/2013 12:47 AM, schrieb Rob Weir:
On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 6:32 PM, Marcus (OOo)<marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
wrote:
Am 07/23/2013 11:49 PM, schrieb Marcus (OOo):

Am 07/23/2013 11:40 PM, schrieb Ricardo Berlasso:

2013/7/23 Marcus (OOo)<marcus.m...@wtnet.de>

Am 07/23/2013 11:39 AM, schrieb Rob Weir:

French -- http://www.openoffice.org/fr/

It looks like it has its own copy of the download scripts. This
logic
needs to be updated.

Announcement header as well.

Fixed in the meantime.

German -- http://www.openoffice.org/de/

Announcement header is stuck on 3.4, and is in English

Simple link to the main download webpage. Nothing to do.

Italian -- http://www.openoffice.org/it/

download logic is still pointing to 3.4.1

There may be others as well, but I noticed these three.

IT:
I've fixed the errors, except the sentence "A release for language
(language) is not available." which need attention.

http://ooo-site.staging.**apache.org/it/index.html<http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/it/index.html>

http://ooo-site.staging.**apache.org/it/download/index.**html<http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/it/download/index.html>

ES:
Hm, I've checked-out a fresh copy but I cannot find any download
webpages
or directory.

It is here:

http://www.openoffice.org/es/descargar/

ups, sorry. ;-) I'll try again.

OK, now the webpage should work again. I've tried to transfer the
translated
strings but please check yourself if it's also OK.

You da man, Marcus! Thanks!

Thanks a lot! :-)

Today ast, de, es, fr, it, ja were updated.

I've updated the download links also for:

gd, nl

http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/gd/
http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/nl/

Marcus

Please don't forget to do a last publish when the reviews and last fixes
were done.

More languages if needed tomorrow.

So, good night for today.

Marcus