Hi Marcus, all

I've trying to find how I can translate that pages (and, perhaps,
create new ones) with no luck so far. I guess I need an account
"somewhere" and an access point to the CMS, but I've been unable to
find it.

I suppose it must have been explained 100 times, but I missed it
all... could someone explain it one more time?

Thanks in advance, and my apologies for the inconveniences.

Regards
--
Xuacu