Am 07/31/2013 07:31 PM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
On 30/07/2013 Marcus (OOo) wrote:
Am 07/30/2013 04:02 PM, schrieb Rob Weir:
"Signatures and Hashes: KEYS , ASC , MD5 , SHA256 | Release Notes |
Older AOO Versions | Legacy OpenOffice.org"
And then make "Older AOO Versions" link to the old 3.4.1-era
download/other.html file, which we could resurrect from SVN.
Would that work?
Sure, in general yes. Should be a cheap solution.
But I doubt that it is good for the user experience to put more and more
into this small green box

Maybe, to keep it more compact and avoid introducing two new acronyms,
AOO and OOo, that are likely to confuse the user, this could be turned into

Older versions: [3.4.1] [3.0.0]

OK, changed - with the next publish.

where "3.4.1" links to http://www.openoffice.org/download/other-341.html
and "3.3.0" links to http://www.openoffice.org/download/legacy/index.html

The intension was to give a differenciation on the first view. But maybe the webpage behind the link is explaining the respective release well enough or even better.

BTW:
I've noticed that the text is still old when JS is disabled. I've updated this, too.

Marcus