Please, this is not the mailing list for such questions, at least use
the user lists for general support. Developers use vim/emacs/sublime
or IDE like Eclipse, but this might not be what you are hoping for.
There is also Kompozer http://www.kompozer.net/

But please, this list is for development of AOO. Feel free to discuss
patches for our HTML editor thought which i am sure there might be
some.

--
Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor