Jamie,

Cleared off all LibreOffice and OpenOffice and then installed the revision
1484083 ia2 branch build.

Two things jumped out:

1) I had to back out NVDA from 2013.1, and install a copy of NVDA 2012.3.1
to get useable IAccessible2 rendering

2) also, I had to run the OpenOffice ia2 branch as Administrator.  If I ran
as normal user, AOO would not render with IAccessible2 and NVDA would not
parse the IAccessible2 events--everything was unknown.

Seems like before we only had to run once as Administrator to register the
.dll
But, as I had Accprobe open while running, I could follow that when I
launched AOO ia2 as an Administrator, IAccessible2 events would generate and
NVDA 2012.3.1 would sound. If not run as Administrator I would only see MSAA
renderings.  And, I could not reliably get 2013.1 to sound even when
IAccessible2 was showing while run as administrator.

I'm writing this before I've rebooted, so may see some improvement in having
to run the ia2 AOO as Administrator after that.

Also, Steve had posted up some hints on handling un regsitering the
UAccCom.dll, that could be some of the issue.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Tips+for+branch+ia2

Stuart