On 2/08/2013 3:59 PM, V Stuart Foote wrote:
Also, no problems before or after the reboot with navigating onto the AOO
ia2 Writer session with <ALT><TAB> movments so not sure what was happening
there for you.
I've since discovered that I can only reproduce this if I run Writer directly; i.e. via the icon named "OpenOffice Writer" in the Start Menu or by running swriter.exe. If I run the main OpenOffice application (i.e. the icon named "OpenOffice" in the Start Menu or soffice.exe), everything works as it should, even after I select to open a new text document. If I open a file associated with OpenOffice, everything works correctly also.

Can you reproduce this by running Writer directly?

Jamie

--
James Teh
Director, NV Access Limited