On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 3:53 AM, Henk P. Penning <penn...@uu.nl> wrote:
>   I would like to (properly) exclude dist/openoffice/4.0.0/binaries/
>   from the mirrors. This directory now only contains checksums
>   (.md5's, .asc's and .sha256's) ; and on the mirrors only empty
>   directories (because checksums are excluded for mirrors).

I'm just an end user lurking here, but care to explain why AOO is not mirrored?

There is a local Apache mirror site at
http://mirrors.dcarsat.com.ar/apache/

and I was surprised to find it didnt contain any AOO binaries,just empty dirs.
http://mirrors.dcarsat.com.ar/apache/openoffice/4.0.0/binaries/

Instead, I had to download from the nearest SF.net mirror which is in
Brazil and very overloaded (or with ooor routing from my FTTH ISP, I
dont know).
TIA

FC

Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un
Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell