On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 12:41 PM, Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 2:25 PM, Marcus (OOo) <marcus.m...@wtnet.de> wrote:
> > Am 08/02/2013 06:46 PM, schrieb Kay Schenk:
> >
> >> Re the discussion started Jul 24, 2013
> >>
> >> http://markmail.org/message/6aoohsq4jbx5z7us
> >>
> >> This proposal is to establish an svn area for branding elements (svg
> files
> >> of logos, and other similar branding sources) in a new  area
> >> /openoffice/branding
> >>
> >> This will be outside the web access area.
> >>
> >> Lazy Consensus will be used for this proposal. If no objections are
> >> raised,
> >> work on establishing this area  can begin on Monday, noon PDT.
> >

> > I've looked into the root of the website and found that there is already
> an
> > area for the website:
> > .../ooo-site/branding/
> >
> > so, this proposal is not for the website? How do we want to handle the
> other
> > one?
> >

> I think the ideas was to keep the 'source' branding elements (the
> SVGs) in a directory like /branding.  And then only have specific
> artwork needed for the website in /ooo-site/branding, e.g., specific
> PNG renderings needed for the website.
>
> -Rob

Yes, that's what I propose. The new area would  hold ONLY source -- svg --
used to produce "branding" elements. I need to check on Jan's request vis a
vis the screenshot originals.

However, in addition to what is now in:

http://www.openoffice.org/marketing/art/galleries/logos/aoo-working/

there probably are more svg files we need to hunt down and move. And, of
course, if something is linking TO them, we need to deal with that.